Monday, May 5, 2014

Day Three...

Charleston!!!  Oh how I love Charleston!!!

I arrived and was told we would be having a BBQ That night, but first I had to sing for my supper. Or in this case shovel!

I spent the day getting a glimpse of what being a homeowner is all about. More importantly I helped with a garden!!!  I say help, but really I was the manual labor. I was not allowed near the plants. Wise call by my BF as I have a track record with plants.  I've killed bamboo. Twice. 

So I dug, shoveled and raked. And the result was amazing!  I'll have to come back soon to taste the results. 







With the hard work done, we got ready to eat!  Oh yeah, and hang with friends. The star of the night was clearly the BBQ bacon wrapped scallops. BBQ.  BACON. SCALLOPS...need I explain why?!





No comments:

Post a Comment