Sunday, May 4, 2014

Day One...

I'm off!  I decided that it would be best to get the longest distance done on the first day. That way I am my freshest!  So I loaded up the jeep and began the long, arduous journey to the Cairney compound way up in Estero, FL.

Now some of you might think wait a minute, it only take 20 minutes to get to Estero.  On this point you would be right. However to reach the Cairney Compound, it takes a bit longer. Nevertheless, I made it.  

I was greeted there by the entertainment committee, three lovely ladies by the names of Giselle, Maggie and Lily.  I am grateful for having started there because they had a full entertaining night planned of selfies, manicures and Nutella bagels. 

I must confess, my favorite portion of the evening was easily the live reenactment of Frozen. I was amazed with singing, dancing and acting that far surpassed any cartoon I've ever seen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment